“Tostado” is a small independent Ecuadorian Ceviche Restaurant Café located in the heart of Soho, Central London. This is a fast paced growing business.
We are recruiting for the following positions:
* Chef with Experience in Ecuadorian Cuisine
• Experienced Supervisor/Waiter/Waitress
We require a Bilingual English/Spanish speaking indivaidual, able to demonstrate vast experience in the casual dining sector, with:
• Good command of English and Spanish
• Excellent customer services experience
• Proven Teamwork skills
• Passionate about food
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• For the Chef Position: proven working experience in similar role, and excellent knowledge of Ecuadorian cuisine
• For the Supervisor position: Cash Management, stock, control and Ordering, Motivational skills – training, development and building inspired teams, with the ability to lead by example.
All candidates must posses smart presentation, high professional standards, excellent communication skills and must be reliable and trustworthy, with positive attitude and excellent people skills.
We offer a friendly environment, training and development opportunities for all.
We are passionate about our food, our clients and our people, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to:
16a St. Annes Court,
London W1F 0BG